To use HIVE for Microsoft 365, you must acquire a Hive Streaming license.
The license will authorize your organization for various HIVE features, including complete video distribution & tools with the Hive Agent, browser-based distribution with Hive WebRTC or simply Hive Insights (reporting only).
Are there different types of Licenses?
HIVE offers a variety of license types to address different use cases.
|Type||Standard Stats||Advanced Stats||Basic Distribution (Hive WebRTC)||Full Distribution (Hive Agent)||Network Certification||Silent Testing||24x7 Support||Fulfillment|
|Hive Insights Only||Yes||-||-||-||-||-||-||Self-service|
|Hive WebRTC||Yes||-||Yes||-||-||-||Yes||Contact us|
|Hive Full Distribution||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Contact us|
ONE HIVE deployment, ONE HIVE license, MANY options
If you purchase a Hive Full Distribution license for use with Microsoft 365 and deploy the HIVE Agent across your network, that single deployment will support all of Microsoft’s business video applications - and also video streamed via any of HIVE’s other partners.
Requesting the License
There are two options:
- Self-service - get a Hive Insights only license and set up basic statistics and reporting yourself. This basic, reporting only license may be later upgraded to a full-service license supporting additional HIVE features.
- Contact us - if you're ready now for the greater capabilities of Hive Streaming, including robust distribution & reporting with the Hive Agent or WebRTC, Silent Testing and 24/7 support - please contact our sales team.
Got your license? Next, you can enable HIVE for the Microsoft 365 applications used by your organization:
- Enable HIVE for Microsoft Teams live events
- For Microsoft Stream, there are two steps:
- Enable HIVE for Skype Meeting Broadcast
- Enable HIVE for Office 365 Video