Using HIVE with Microsoft Stream requires an additional step to be completed within the Hive Admin Tool.
- First, login to the HIVE Admin Tool:
- Next, insure you are in your organization's top-level record:
- Select the License option from the Video Platform Options menu:
- Click the arrow beside Activate Microsoft Stream:
- Update the Customer name as needed (if it is not sufficiently descriptive of your organization)
- Provide a Tenant ID: The Tenant ID must match the Tenant Id of your Microsoft Stream account. If you do not know your Tenant ID, you must obtain it from your Stream Admin settings.
Obtaining the Tenant ID from Microsoft Stream
NOTE: to access the Stream Admin Settings, you must be a Stream Admin. By default, any Office 365 Global Tenant Admins are also Stream Admins. However, it is possible for the Stream Admin role to be extended to other users in the organization.
- First, login to Microsoft Stream
- Go to Stream settings -> Admin settings (upper-right menu bar):
- Select the Network Caching sub-menu:
- Copy the Stream tenant ID:
- Return to the Hive Admin Tool, paste the Tenant ID and click Activate.
- Next, you will enable HIVE within the Microsoft Stream Admin Settings.