HIVE for Microsoft Teams live events requirements
To use Hive Streaming with Microsoft Teams live events, you must:
- Have already enabled Microsoft Teams live events for your organization
- If you haven't started using Microsoft Teams, you need an Office 365 account with an appropriate Office 365 license plan.
- If you are already using Microsoft Teams, confirm you have enabled Teams live events. NOTE: The network requirements for Microsoft Teams are similar to Skype Meeting Broadcast.
- Acquire a HIVE for Microsoft 365 license
- Don't forget HIVE's core networking and endpoint requirements
- NOTE: Some Teams live events depend on Microsoft Stream services. Therefore HIVE recommends you also activate and enable HIVE for Microsoft Stream. Get started with the requirements to use HIVE for Microsoft Stream.
Got Teams live events? Received your HIVE license? Completed the HIVE requirements?