The Network Quality section provides additional network-focused metrics about the event.
It has 4 panels, as shown in the screenshots. The distribution type and connection type charts have a unique form of interaction; clicking on a slice will redirect to Explore with a filter set to that selected slice. This form of interaction is only found in these two charts, as they are a breakdown of viewers.
- Distribution types - shows types of distribution used by participants
- There are two additional 'types' that do not show up on this graph:
- *Did Not Start - the client reported SOME data to our backend about the event they watched; however it wasn't long enough to determine the QoE
- *Unknown - we recorded that this client tried to watch the event, but the client did not report ANY data. This could be due to a variety of reasons, each of which must be taken on a case by case basis.
- Savings: How much data was offloaded onto the network via Hive
- Connection types: shows the type of connection for participants
- Unknown - unable to report type
- Source load: show the total amount of data coming from the source at any given moment
|Previous: Event Quality Section||Next Article: Using Explore Page|