The Event Details bar includes the most critical information about the event or VoD asset.
- Overall Quality of Experience (QoE): Rating based on the amount of buffering experienced by viewers: Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor or Very Poor. Click here for more information on how Hive calculates QoE.
- Hive Savings: Percentage of overall savings (Please note that Non-Hive viewers and viewers that watched for less than 2 minutes are not included in the calculation.
- Event Type: Live or Video on Demand (VoD) or both.
- Event Start Time: Shows when the event started, based on the first view
- Total Viewers: Shows total number of unique viewers. For concurrent viewers, see the Viewers graph in the Viewers section.
- Event duration: Measured from the first view to the most recent
- Average Viewing Time: Shows the average viewing time per viewer for the live event or VoD asset.
|Next Article: Viewer Section|