The Hive generated SMB license is re-usable for any domain, the only requirement that would need to be done is for the cmdlet to be run again from the new domain.
Articles in this section
- Can I re-use my Hive License if there is a change to the domain?
- How do I view secure video content with the Hive Client and Firefox?
- What if there are no Hive statistics for my Skype Meeting Broadcast event?
- What if the Hive Real-Time Dashboard is not available?
- What if the Hive Insights report is not updated?
- What if a viewer has trouble viewing video with the Hive Client?
- What if a large number of viewers report difficulty viewing the Skype Meeting Broadcast?
- What if the Skype Meeting Broadcast event isn’t perceived successful?
- How do I get support for Hive Streaming?