The Hive generated SMB license is re-usable for any domain, the only requirement that would need to be done is for the cmdlet to be run again from the new domain.
Articles in this section
- How do I get general documentation or help with Microsoft Stream?
- How do I get general documentation or help with Microsoft Teams live events?
- I receive an sdnInitFailure or INVALID_CUSTOMER error when I verify HIVE for Microsoft Stream setup
- What if the HIVE Real-Time Dashboard is not available?
- What if the HIVE Insights report is not updated?
- I can't find a link to HIVE reports for a Microsoft Stream video
- I can't find a link to HIVE reports for a Teams live event
- What if there are no Hive statistics for my Skype Meeting Broadcast event?
- Can I re-use my Hive License if there is a change to the domain?
- How do I verify the HIVE plug-in version used by Microsoft Stream?